Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Monday 30 March 2015

Southampton - Chapter 30

Dear You,

I feel I must write something important to mark the passing of thirty freaking chapters of me blabbing about my issues but I fear there's not much to tell. It's the Easter break and I'm bored out of my mind. Everyone's pretty much gone and I'm trying to figure out whether this is what my life's gonna be next year. Cause if it is I might as well kill myself now and get it over with. But I'm not going to start thinking about September from now, there's still so much time in between. It's just that I know myself pretty well. I never had to be alone before. But like I said, lots of time. Plus, I still don't know where I'm gonna end up. Next year I might be in France for all I know.

I even went to the pool a few times. I was there today. My hands still smell of chlorine. I think I'll keep going, I need the exercise. Besides, it's not like I've got much else to do. Zoe is lost in her own drama, Isa is busy with work and the rest of them have vanished to family houses and foreign countries. Oh, yeah I've got my writing but that's going swell so I'm not worried. I tried to write today but I mostly did corrections. I also wrote a list of the stupidest things I've ever done and why I did them. Don't ask why, I do stupid shit when I'm bored. Anyway Thana is coming soon i'll be fine. I do miss them though. I don't know when they'll be back but I guess not everyone is like me, they actually feel comfortable around their families.

I'm too bored to write anything else.

Evey

0 comments:

Post a Comment