Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Thursday 11 June 2015

Greece (Agrinio) - Chapter 1

Dear You,

I can say with absolute certainty that I am glad you weren't the asshole I expected you to be. You hugged me and told me how much you missed me, how much you love me, how much you wish we skyped more often so that you could talk to me because I'm the only one who understands. And then we got drunk which was really nice. I said some of the things I've been writing here. The truth is I miss you too and I wish I could take you with me, to England because right now I'm sort on the allies department.

Gramma died. Lina took it very badly. It's just that it happened at a time when she had boy and uni trouble and it was quite a blow. I'm not sure exactly how i should feel about it. I'm not sure I'm feeling anything. I don't know if thats just me feeling numb or if that nothingness is returning and soon everything will go away. But like I said Lina's not doing too good and I have to be strong for her. I'm in a hurry now I have to meet Kat and go at Mikel's and get some mindblowing coffee but I ll write again soon.

Kisses,
Evey

0 comments:

Post a Comment