Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Friday 31 May 2013

Anger Management

Have you ever had this feeling that you just want to rip the fucking head off someone you care about? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now.

I find outrageous the thought that I actually have to apologize to people for getting to climb up the company food chain, especially when I've worked my backside off to earn that! And when this kind or attitude comes from people you thought to be your friends, well things can get pretty ugly.

In another, merrier topic, I have queried a number of agents and I'm waiting for the replies. I guess the fact that I live in a non-English speaking country will play a big part in this process, still I'm hopefully. I believe in my story and I like to think that I deserve a chance. I'm prepared to face rejections; I'm sure every author faces difficulties when he tries to start his career. I'm going to keep trying until I finally suceed.

Once again, thank you for reading. Gotta go; this entry is made from the office and now I'm off. Plus, there's a weekend full of possibilities up ahead! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment