Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

-Dale Turner-

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Diamonds

Things at work are moving pretty slow lately; the hr department is facing difficulties. However, the import/ export business is booming. We're currently in talks with a number of Angolian diamond mining companies interested in exporting their products. But that's boring so, I'll just skip the whole work talk. Sometimes, when I talk about my job, I feel like I'm forty years old. That sucks!

I'm currently writing the second book of my trilogy but I'm having difficulties with one particular character; I just can't get him the way I want. I was forced to rewrite many parts of the book. Having written more than 100 pages so far you can understand it hasn't exactly been a walk in the park. Long story short, I believe I have finally built him the way I want, still I have a few reservations. There are a few things I need to sort out but I can say I'm satisfied. He is a particularly complicated character and he has done some terrible things in the first book. What I'm concerning myself with these days is whether forgiveness is possible when someone horrible has changed so blatantly obviously. I think it mostly depends on the mentality of the person he seeks forgiveness from. Logically, it also depends on the crime he has commited against this person. So, I guess there is no standard rule, everything is relevant. But I'm confident I'll work it out. It's just going a bit slow because I'm writing a bunch of really important scenes that influence the majority of my characters.

I also got a twitter account :)!! I'm so excited! Ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment